Saturday, April 4, 2009

My worst habits

In my previous blog post, you were invited to say what the worst habits of partners in porofessional firms are.

But you know what?  It's always easier, as someone very important once said, to see the speck of dust in someone else's eye than the plank in your own.

So, it may be a more meaningful (and honest) question to ask "What are YOUR worst habits?"

I'll go first.  I plead guilty to

a) Procrastination (leaving everything to the last minute)

b) Failing to show as much interest in other people as I should (it's not bad intentions, just bad habits -- I forget to call and check in as to how things are going)

c) Blowing hot and cold on ideas, thereby confusing people who work with me

Anyone else want to join in on this one?  What bad habits do YOU have?

No comments: