Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Call for BLAWG Review Submissions

The Blawg Review showcases the best recent posts on law blogs (or "blawgs," as the lawyers like to call them) each week.

I will be hosting the review on September 27 as part of the Blawg Review's special September "back to school" series of academic hosts. I am letting you know in advance in order to encourage my readers to submit your own articles for the review.

If you aren't familiar with the Blawg Review, you can peruse this month's other "back to school" editions hosted by Workplace Prof Blog, the Institute of Global Security Law and Policy blog and Concurring Opinions.

I am a business and management type and NOT a lawyer, so I particularly encourage bloggers (and blawgers) to submit articles on the realities of work and professional life, the business of law, firm management, marketing, strategy, and career development.

I will do my best, but it will be hard for me, a non-lawyer, to assess and interpret purely legal submissions. I ask for prior forgiveness for any errors I make!

Blawg Review Submission Guidelines

  • Deadline for submission is 11:59 p.m. PST on Saturday, Sept 23
  • I greatly appreciate if you can send your submissions well before the deadline!
  • You are welcome and encouraged to submit blog posts by other people which you'd like to recommend as well as your own writing.
  • Articles on law practice management, marketing, business strategy and career development are especially welcome.
  • Click on this Blawg Review submission link to submit your article

With your support, I look forward to presenting readers here as well as the Blawg Review regulars with an excellent roundup of blog articles on the business of law and life as a lawyer.

No comments: